Thursday, March 11, 2004

Porky Pig for President?

Heard a respected political analyst comment, in a candid interview, that 80% of both Republicans and Democrats would vote for Porky Pig if their respective political party nominated him for President. He said that federal elections these day are decided by the other 20% of both parties that discipline themselves to be open-minded enough to truly listen to (and be able to hear and ponder) all viewpoints before making their decision.

I pray that God grants me enough discernment and wisdom to not vote for a Porky Pig.

How about you?

No comments: